Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm Dreaming of Somewhere-Nice-N-Warm.....

Like I have said, when winter strikes, deal with it.
So I have designed my most adorable winter wear, gone sledding, thought of snowboarding but cancelled due to lack of funds, shovelled, made a fabulous snow chica, and shovelled some more.
But all I can think of now is how much I wish it were summer.

When I can lay on the beach scantily clad in my cute little bikini and oversized sunglasses.
Like what I did this past summer in Cuba. I went with my boyfriend and it was amazing.
Especially because I had never even been on an airplane!! Very Exciting. I tanned
( or what I could call tanning, My pale skin makes it impossible to gain a lovely bronzed appearance)
I went into the ocean ( and swallowed some salt water AND got salt water in my eyes. Bad Idea)
I pigged out on the buffet ( and learned that I should not drink the juice, just bottled water)
Met these lovely and nice British girls, as well as another British family, who were there with their family.
took a ton of pictures,
and RELAAAAXED...
*sigh*.. those summer nights (cue John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John in Grease)
flashback done.
And I look out the window and wish that the sun today would melt away all of the snow
and the beach would call my name to the golden sand and warm waters.

No comments: