Thursday, March 12, 2009

Style-Me-Pretty

As previously stated, I need a haircut. Something to bust out for spring.

So I tried out those e-hairdresser websites. And, well, this is what I got.

Feel free to voice your opinions!!! Suggestions taken! :)


So, honestly, I did this collage above like a week ago and I cannot remember for the life of me what virtual hair styler I used. If I remember I will definitely add it in. [Oops!] But the pictures are sourt of blurry, the sites fault not mine.


However, I do remember it being very difficult and did not have a wide range of interesting selection. And all of the long hair dos had to be shortened to fit to my face, therefore only medium length and not long.





I LURVEED Makeover-O-Matic ! It had a fab selection of celebrity hairstyles and it was so easy to work with. I really enjoyed alot of their features. In this shot, the celeb hair I stole were (from top left and working across):Cindy McCain, Cindy McCain, Beyonce Knowles, Angelina Jolie [blond], Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Hayden Panettiere, Heidy Klum, Lindsay Lohan.



In the second set I model: Nicole Ritchie, Reese Witherspoon, Beyonce [again], Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, and Kristin Cavallari.


In the upper right picture, I even was able to do my make up, using slate grey smouldering eyeshadow and some blush, lipstick and hazel eye contacts!


In the picture first in the 2nd row I had slate grey contacts, dark indigo shadow and liner, and Eva Avila Magic Sunset lipstick.


I would have to say the neat feature about this hair styling site is that you can do a total makeover, including full makeup as well as hair. It is very accurate and easy to use. The only downside is that there are only 36 styles to choose from, but it gains variety by the vast amount of colour choice.



I fully recommend anyone and everyone to try this site out!

Don't Be Shy Give It A Try!


Please comment on what hairstyles and colours you like!!!!






1 comment:

anonymous said...

I tagged you for an award!