Thursday, April 9, 2009

Photographeee

I have always had a little soft spot for photography. An appreciation of sorts.
I like taking pictures, Its fun. And not the Ooh-Im-gonna-pucker-my-lips-and-hold-the-camera-way-up-high-so-I-look-better kind of shots, nor the obsessive, and near the same as the previous, type of pictures that you just take of yourself supermodeling in front of a miror or otherwise that you upload to Facebook and label 'mee <3'
Just of anything. Example: my dog staring off into the distance, the sun setting in the background. OR my youngest sister contorting her body in a Cirque du Soleil-esque way.
Moments captured in time, memories forever digitally frozen.
So, every once in a while I will post some of my very own photography.
I am not a photographer of sorts, I do not even have photoshop, and I will not dedicate myself to posting the best photos. I will simply casually toss my ideas and digital moments out into fortress of the internet.
TO be loved, to be hated, to be appreciated, or simply to be looked at.

No comments: